Breaded guinea fowl with home-made ketchup by Belgian chef Corentin Rochez
Discover this delicious Breaded guinea fowl with home-made ketchup by Belgian chef Corentin Rochez recipe.
Breaded guinea fowl with home-made ketchup by Belgian chef Corentin Rochez, facile
- Level of difficulty : facile
- Cooking time :
- Guinea fowl breast
- Panko breadcrumbs
- Salt & pepper
- Ripe tomatoes
The day before :
- Peel and roughly chop the onion and garlic. Wash the tomatoes and chop them roughly.
- Fry the tomatoes in a little oil, add the garlic, onion, clove, salt and pepper.
- Simmer over a low heat.
- Add the sugar and vinegar and simmer for another 30-40 minutes.
- Blend, pass through a chinois strainer, adjust the seasoning (salt, pepper, sugar, vinegar).
- Set aside in the fridge.
On the day :
- Finely slice the guinea fowl breast.
- Prepare the breadcrumb coating:
- put the flour in a bowl
- beat the eggs in another bowl and add the salt and pepper
- put the panko or breadcrumbs in a third bowl.
- Dip each guinea fowl strip first in the flour, then the egg mix and finally the breadcrumbs.
- Deep-fry the breaded guinea fowl at 180°C until brown.